Posting Threads and Replies. Any Issues !!?

valdet

Webmaster
Administrator
Hi everyone.

While doing some testing, I came upon a slight issue when trying to post last night. While creating a new thread, after I hit Submit New Thread I was met with the dreaded blank white page.

I resolved that issue, but I wanted to kindly ask all of you if you encountered any similar problems recently or still have any issues.

We encourage you to report anything that isn't working or does not work as expected.

Also, a very happy Veterans Day to all of you !

Respectfully,
Val.

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

While doing some testing, I came upon a slight issue when trying to post last night. While creating a new thread, after I hit Submit New Thread I was met with the dreaded blank white page.

I resolved that issue, but I wanted to kindly ask all of you if you encountered any similar problems recently or still have any issues.

We encourage you to report anything that isn't working or does not work as expected.

Also, a very happy Veterans Day to all of you !

Respectfully,
Val.

Just saw this post. No problems on my end.

The reason you have no replies is most likely because the posts in this section and the Announcements section do not show in the preview area on the main page. So no one knew that you posted this.

Just saw this post. No problems on my end.

The reason you have no replies is most likely because the posts in this section and the Announcements section do not show in the preview area on the main page. So no one knew that you posted this.

Ditto! However, I will say that I greatly dislike the fact that when I try to view new posts or reply to a post. I have to scroll down a whole page on my screen to see what I want to see.

Back