Protoleads

TRG1225

Super Genius
Hey Folks,

While scrolling through Facebook, came across this website for leads: Proto Leads | your First Choice For Exclusive Leads

Spoke with the owner, Steve Trahanas, and he seemed nice enough. Wondering if anyone is familiar before I take the plunge on some Med Supp leads...

Purchased from Calendar Leads and waiting on them to come in and have a mailing scheduled to go out soon. I'll let you know how it's going for splits and wiggles.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I have not heard of them but let us know. The price for appointments doesn't seem fair if they refund for no shows. the cost per lead seems a little high but if quality is good its not outrageous.

One thing i would always say is whats their lead process? Ask the owner how is he getting the leads and if you can see the campaigns

One thing i would always say is whats their lead process? Ask the owner how is he getting the leads and if you can see the campaigns

Thanks! I'm a little disappointed with what I received with Calendar Leads...so I passed for now, to be honest. Don't want to go down that road again so I'm sticking with direct marketing channels and good ole' fashioned community facetime until something better shows up.

Thanks! I'm a little disappointed with what I received with Calendar Leads...so I passed for now, to be honest. Don't want to go down that road again so I'm sticking with direct marketing channels and good ole' fashioned community facetime until something better shows up.

What was wrong with calendar leads? I've never tried them. If you want to work fresh exclusive high intent FE leads like the 2 links below then call me. Others are welcomed to call also.

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

I only do Medicare bought leads from Calendar leads. Their post on their website implied the lead was from digital sources then the lead was called and prequalified.
Got my leads quickly turns out these were tm leads only most were 80+ years old some 90 +. Worthless for med supps.
When questioned Josh said those are good ms leads.
I asked for my $ back he refused.

I only do Medicare bought leads from Calendar leads. Their post on their website implied the lead was from digital sources then the lead was called and prequalified.
Got my leads quickly turns out these were tm leads only most were 80+ years old some 90 +. Worthless for med supps.

My experience was the exact same. Only at least I was offered a discount on some FE leads, so there's that. :jiggy:

Are you interested in partnering up? I only do FE in Florida.

Well thats the thing gentlemen, look- to tell you the truth I truly believe this is one of the harder industries, because the product insurance itself isn't something that's very necessary as necessary as it is... IF that even makes any sense lol. I know the boys at thinkexpansion are running some kind of special on a new way to generate leads and its basically free... Well they're only charging you money for hard costs right now because its some kind of beta program...

I think I'm gonna do it because if I do and it becomes a decent lead resource hey man I'm grandfathered in for some awesome leads before the rest of the industry comes in and sucks it dry ya know? Lol

Back