Quad Bypass with Diabetes

If the A1C is under control, not overweight, and not a smoker, he might get lucky with a table 2-4 rate from someone. I'd be looking in the direction of Pru or LNL..

Wow... Tbl 2 - 4 on a 4 way bypass just 13 mos ago, 70 yo with Type II diabetes... That would be an amazing offer, IMO.

My estimation would be somewhere in the Tbl 6 - 8 range... but of course we don't have enough info to do more than take a WAG at this.

Wow... Tbl 2 - 4 on a 4 way bypass just 13 mos ago, 70 yo with Type II diabetes... That would be an amazing offer, IMO.

My estimation would be somewhere in the Tbl 6 - 8 range... but of course we don't have enough info to do more than take a WAG at this.

T6-8 more likely, Pru has made some ridiculous offers recently though...

Table 2? Not on this planet -- lucky to find an offer anywhere. DM masks chest pain for many individuals (silent ischemia) - bad combination = auto decline almost everywhere.

Back