Quick Med Adv Question for Csg Actuarial Folks :0)

Thanks for asking... Personally, I've had great support from local broker agents. They've been leaps-and-bounds more supportive than my actual upline which is supposed to be a top 3 in the nation... Phooey!

Yeah I've had some good and bad ones. Good - premier senior marketing. Bad - agent pipeline.
When I was in Orlando I had a good local one but generally I don't need Local. I prefer premier, they give me marketing money for submitting apps

Yeah I've had some good and bad ones. Good - premier senior marketing. Bad - agent pipeline. When I was in Orlando I had a good local one but generally I don't need Local. I prefer premier, they give me marketing money for submitting apps

That's certainly a big help! What kind of marketing money? For mailers? Think they'll cover some radio advertisement ;0>

That's certainly a big help! What kind of marketing money? For mailers? Think they'll cover some radio advertisement ;0>

Lol doubt it.

What they do is dependent on how much biz you write. They'll do a discounted direct mailer. They don't send out DM but you use your normal fav DM company and they pay up to $225 towards it.

They're in the mid west tho so if you're looking for local they probably won't be. But man they are on the ball with answering questions, sending you apps or info

Back