Quotewizard.com

What the heck is "not insurable"? EVERYONE is insurable.

Sorry no. this is NOT the case especially in WA state. Not all products that may be available in Florida are available in WA state. Not everybody is insurable, and this begs the question are you saying an agent should pay full price for a substandard lead?

I expect from my lead vendor "standard or better" which I pay full price for. I am not paying full price for table leads or leads that cannot purchase life insurance in my state because my state outlaws that type of product being sold here. I have a good understanding with my vendor and I think Standard or better is reasonable.

I used QW a few years back and the only real problem I had with them was having to call in on just about every credit to get it issued. It's that extra 30 minutes a call for an unnecessary call, that was the deal breaker. Because more often than not, I just asked the person to read the "credit request notes". After about 30 seconds of silence, you hear "oh" and of course we'll credit this, I am sorry they didn't READ your notes...

That's all well and good, till you do it 3-5 times a day at about 30 minutes a pop. That's on top of the time spent proving the lead was bad in the first place. Having to deal with it twice because they don't read it once, is disrespectful of my time. Hope that makes sense to you. Once every few months, ok, every day or even a couple times a week, nope.

Who said "not insurable" first off. Someone who has had a double bypass surgery, over the age of 65, smoker, tabled rated on height/weight, taking cholesterol and heart medication who only wants over $500,000. That, by the definition of the 100's of carriers we can shop, is "Uninsurable."

Why would I post a positive experience when I didn't have one? I don't get your logic. I just posted my experience and my opinion. post your opinion about them.

(this is to pcpinsurance or w/e his name is)

Back