Recommend a TM Service?

Looks like Thads back with another long story and a pay for half upfront and half later as he puts it so you know he will be motivated to complete order:SLEEP:

And he's back again with a new Med Supp lead.:yes:
V
V
V

Finally Affordable & Quality Medicare Supplement Leads & FE Lead Special

We finally have a Medicare Supplement lead that has the quality, quantity, and affordability you need. Hit the website to hear the leads and see what the big deal is all about. We will also throw in a proven Medicare Supplement Tele-Sales phone script. This script alone is worth the price of admission. Want a proven follow-up letter, well that is part of the package also. These MS leads are a combination of Press 1 authorization leads and Avatar Leads. By asking permission to play a message makes these leads as compliant as it gets.

35 Medicare Supplement Leads for $250.
38 FE Leads for $200

The FE lead special ends Sunday 3-12-2017

The MS leads will be first come first serve, meaning if an agent eats up your state then you are out of luck. We will only put one agent per state or area at a time.

Check out the site here -> Company

Credit Card Form Here -> http://nebula.wsimg.com/252217d667c...2E0A56638812FE1CA&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

And he's back again with a new Med Supp lead.:yes:
V
V
V

Finally Affordable & Quality Medicare Supplement Leads & FE Lead Special

We finally have a Medicare Supplement lead that has the quality, quantity, and affordability you need. Hit the website to hear the leads and see what the big deal is all about. We will also throw in a proven Medicare Supplement Tele-Sales phone script. This script alone is worth the price of admission. Want a proven follow-up letter, well that is part of the package also. These MS leads are a combination of Press 1 authorization leads and Avatar Leads. By asking permission to play a message makes these leads as compliant as it gets.

35 Medicare Supplement Leads for $250.
38 FE Leads for $200

The FE lead special ends Sunday 3-12-2017

The MS leads will be first come first serve, meaning if an agent eats up your state then you are out of luck. We will only put one agent per state or area at a time.

Check out the site here -> Company

Credit Card Form Here -> http://nebula.wsimg.com/252217d667c...2E0A56638812FE1CA&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Im probably gonna get in on this. Despite all the negative feedback on primatech, I have always had success with the FE leads. Ive always made 10x my investment.

I havent checked out the MS leads yet, so I dont know if Ill get in on it.

Im probably gonna get in on this. Despite all the negative feedback on primatech, I have always had success with the FE leads. Ive always made 10x my investment.

I havent checked out the MS leads yet, so I dont know if Ill get in on it.

You can listen to 3 different appointments that were set. I said I wouldn't buy any more lead from Thad, but I might give the Med Supp leads a try. They're a little over $7 each. $250 for 35 leads.

Back