Reliable data list

ValeRosso

Guru
Anyone know of a good, reliable place to get data list for t65?

Just had a mail campaign and got a bunch of bad addresses. Thanks.

anyody know anyone else? I just cancelled my subscription with YourListStore.com

My last two seminar I mailed for, I didn't notice it until too late, but more than half the people I mailed to were born in 1958, already 65 years old.
When I went back and checked my list, the data said they were "age 64".

need better and more reliable data. Any other vendors out there?

anyody know anyone else? I just cancelled my subscription with YourListStore.com

My last two seminar I mailed for, I didn't notice it until too late, but more than half the people I mailed to were born in 1958, already 65 years old.

I've used them off and on for years now and have noticed that their data is a little stale. Especially their business lists.

Here's one called Fire Data. I haven't checked them out yet but maybe they can help.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. This type of stuff happens occasionally and truly, I'm sorry this happened. There was a short window when we didn't have that calculation updated. I know that doesn't change anything for you now, but that is a part of why we include the data we do on the file itself.

You could certainly go to a company like InfoGroup (I think they're Data Axel now) or Experian and get more reliable data.

It's been a year since I've used them.

Back