Remotely signed FE eApps

damadcrapper

Super Genius
I am looking to begin utilizing FE eApps for remote clients. In comparing carriers it appears that these are the current methods. Any experts have an opinion on which would be easiest?
  • Agent completes the eApp over the phone an collects and records a voice signature
  • Agent completes the eApp over the phone and then calls a third party to complete and verify the voice signature
  • Agent shares the eApp through Zoom, etc and the client signs when the screen is handed over to them
  • Agent completes the eApp the emails or texts a signature link
  • Agent completes the eApp – signature collected on delivery

There may be others I have missed.

I am looking to begin utilizing FE eApps for remote clients. In comparing carriers it appears that these are the current methods. Any experts have an opinion on which would be easiest?
  • Agent completes the eApp over the phone an collects and records a voice signature
  • Agent completes the eApp over the phone and then calls a third party to complete and verify the voice signature
  • Agent shares the eApp through Zoom, etc and the client signs when the screen is handed over to them

None of the above. A complete phone voice application is the easiest.

You can do all the above - but why?

AmAm, Prosperity, UHL. Nassau Re, etc - have most or all of that.

LBL has a slick Tele-App that is super easy.

Back