Reporting of Actions

d and m

Expert
My cousin was recently fined by the insurance department in his resident state. He had a non-resident license that expired about 3 months ago. Does he have to report this action through NIPR within 30 days even though his non-residence license expired?

I believe (which means it's my opinion and interpretation and not legally binding) that your "cousin" will be just fine.

Only the state licenses that are current and active have a "need to know".

For running too many consumer reports on auto quotations. He was terminated for cause. This got reported to the insurance department.

He needs to report the administrative action to all departments he is currently licensed with. If he doesn’t, they will likely pull his records at some point in the year and fine him for failure to report. Some may even revoke his license. I’ve seen this happen before.

He needs to report the administrative action to all departments he is currently licensed with. If he doesn’t, they will likely pull his records at some point in the year and fine him for failure to report. Some may even revoke his license. I’ve seen this happen before.

He is currently only licensed in his resident state (the state he was fined in). He did have a non-resident license in NJ which he let expire about 3 months ago. Does this still need to be be reported to NJ even though the license is no longer active?

My cousin was recently fined by the insurance department in his resident state. He had a non-resident license that expired about 3 months ago. Does he have to report this action through NIPR within 30 days even though his non-residence license expired?

66q78p.jpg

Back