Rios Corporation

PktChg

Expert
I have talked to someone about possibly join this company. Do any of you have any experience with them or know anything about them?

Thanks.

I interviewed with Rios and considered going with them. I did not. It wasn't that I didn't like them, I just decided not to get into that part of the business. Good luck!

Hopefully they are not concentrating on health sales so much right now.

He is targeting the uninsurable (turned down by other companies or rated up way too high) to get in the door to add in a life policy where he said the real money is.

I have decided to join him and I hope I'm not making a mistake. I'm coming back into insurance after a few years off and coming to the end of my money...........

He is targeting the uninsurable (turned down by other companies or rated up way too high) to get in the door to add in a life policy where he said the real money is.

I have decided to join him and I hope I'm not making a mistake. I'm coming back into insurance after a few years off and coming to the end of my money...........

Obviously you will be selling a crap limited benefit health plan. I know it's crap because they all are.

After you get them to believe you did something to help their situtation, you then sell them a life insurance policy.

It's a good thing because just as soon as they have anything other than a small claim, they won't be able to afford the life plan any longer.

Doesn't seem like the most ethical way to earn a living but I could be wrong. (Doubt it).

Rick

Anyone who just got declined for health insurance, unless pregnant, is probably tabled rated at best. Since I doubt this guy wants to deal with impaired risk underwriting, you'll be stuck with non-med companies that may or may not be the best fit. Good chance its an overpriced non-med company as well.

This is directed to PktChg...you stated you joined Rios Corporation. Are you still with Rios Corporation? If so, were you successful with them. I'm considering joining them. Thank you for your feedback.

Back