Roth IRA on steroids

Is he securities licensed?

Doesnt matter. He is speaking to agents, not clients.

And Ive heard guys who are securities licensed say all kinds of stupid/misleading/false statements.

Most who actually compare the two assume the ROTH is in bond funds because they are doing a comparison of the same risk tolerance.

I was kidding...

tenor.gif

I highly recommend the materials by Martin Ruby on IUL's for retirement income. You can get his books (meant for consumers) on Amazon. They answer a lot of questions on who's a good candidate, how to design the plans, comparisons with other products, etc. I work with his software on a regular basis. Other fantastic sources include David McKnight's Power of Zero book/site/podcast and www.iuldigest.com.

I highly recommend the materials by Martin Ruby on IUL's for retirement income. You can get his books (meant for consumers) on Amazon. They answer a lot of questions on who's a good candidate, how to design the plans, comparisons with other products, etc. I work with his software on a regular basis. Other fantastic sources include David McKnight's Power of Zero book/site/podcast and www.iuldigest.com.

Hey Brian, is this the book by Martin Ruby you are talking about?

Amazon product ASIN 1523772131

Back