Ryancare Coming Soon.....

I watched the committee hearings, the republicans ammendments approved were spelling error changes only. It was Olympia snowe that let it get out of committee to allow debate on the floor that never happened. She was an optimist before the partisanship was started by dems

Why would the republicans care to correct the spelling if they wanted it to fail?

Go watch the cspan tapes. I watched them live. Only spelling errors got passed........oh, and punctuation. Too bad u weren't selling I.f.p. back then to make the time to understand how this shiate got passed.

Go watch the cspan tapes. I watched them live. Only spelling errors got passed........oh, and punctuation. Too bad u weren't selling I.f.p. back then to make the time to understand how this shiate got passed.

CSPAN is good but lets be real they capture but a fraction of what is going on.

They didn't have spell check back then??? Whatever.

I'm glad this shiate got passed.

3rd Term! 3rd Term! Long Live The Obamacare!

Of course he said that, Bill. It was 2009 and he hadn't been caught in any of his whoppers yet. Everyone still thought they could keep their plan and their doctor.

And a few Gruberized idiots thought their premiums would actually DROP after adding all these benefits and taking on a buttload of sick people.

A few more folks claim that Obamacrack is Romneycare.

Of course they don't know the real story of Romneycare and how the law Romney signed was later amended by a Democrat controlled legislature.

Romney actually vetoed 8 provisions of the law as presented before signing. All 8 of those veto's were overridden within 90 days.

So when the Arrogant One claimed his plan was just like MassCare he was lying.

Of course Gruber later admitted the only way to sell Obamacrack to the public was to rely on the stupidity of the voter.

Looks like he was right.

Latest posts

Back