S-a-t-u-r-d-a-y

We work every day but Sunday.

Never noticed anything different about the weekend but there are folks that we can't catch during the week that we do catch on Saturday.

I'm jewish, I don't work Saturdays

That reminds me of a jewish dude that I use to work with. He wasn't at all religious, but when it came to working on the weekend, he suddenly would get closer to g-d and be VERY religious.

My wife goes to Mass every Sunday but if she has a client that can only see her on Sunday, she goes to see the client.

For those of you who are working on Saturdays -

What do you find to be the most productive activity?

-Door Knocking

-Setting Appts

-Running Appts

In my home improvement days, Saturday was the best day of the week. A car salesman will tell you the same. People are just more relaxed and the traffic is lighter to boot. If it were me, I'd want to be running appointments. It's the best day to sit, why use that time doing anything else? Just don't work all day. Cut out by 2:00pm.

I have run plenty of appointments on Saturday and even Sunday nights.:goofy: It sucks. Depending on your finances, you may be tempted. Don't do it, as it is a sure recipe for burnout. Trust me. I once had a lucrative job selling windows. It changed my life. But we started choking on leads (too many), and they couldn't hire salesmen fast enough. So the boss started pushing Saturday night and Sundays on us. I got greedy and foolishly accepted.:err: I washed out soon after.

Latest posts

Back