Selling medicre

Tbloom

I just read about so called agents violating regs. I used to work for a company that sold mapd. It was later sold to Primamerica. I hated selling Mapd on the phone. Telemarketing the most regulated products to seniors on the phone is a major issue. They already have distrust and that makes it worse. Mapd selling on the phone needs to be banned!

It is not working. Just got off the phone with a turning 65 in California. After I asked if she accepted the call being recorded, and I read her the nonsensical disclaimer, she laughed and told me that she had a call yesterday from an agent who did neither. When I told her it was a requirement, she responded that the other agent was probably new.

I just read about so called agents violating regs. I used to work for a company that sold mapd. It was later sold to Primamerica. I hated selling Mapd on the phone. Telemarketing the most regulated products to seniors on the phone is a major issue. They already have distrust and that makes it worse. Mapd selling on the phone needs to be banned!

CMS could just require the call centers to mail the prospect an enrollment packet before actual enrollment. This would give the Senior a cooling off period where he could approach the decision rationally and not hurried.

Back