Semi-Newbie looking for FE advise

Lol just like the weasel to lie as usual. Fex never mentions Medicare. Never has. You wont find any discussions on this forum or their site about it. They dont discuss it or pursue it with their agents. Yes Scott does Medicare but I know 3 of their agents that do as well and don't hold a single Medicare contract with fex. If you support it so much then why dont they?
Fex owners = one is a crook and the other is just a blatant lying weasel.
Depends on what you mean by support. If an agent just needs competitive companies, free access to the full CSG Medicare quoter and an Upline that has sold a bunch of Medicare supplements and Advantage we’ve had those boxes all checked for a long time. I personally trained from scratch the #1 Aetna Med Sup agent in the state of Indiana a few years ago. Married her too.

Final expense and medicare go hand in hand. Finding a person you connect with and is consistently selling both is key. I messaged most of the big imos on the forum and ended with Ben Boman at EFES.

There are great organizations in here, I would call a couple and figure out which you like best. I believe final expense is a fairly simple model... Buy leads, work the leads and repeat.

I wish you the best In the crazy, awsome journey of final expense.

Back