I see where you're getting at FEX Quotes. But I view them as the same. If the person has no claims history, I can't assume they might have had one if they had insurance. I give them the benefit of the doubt until they prove me wrong. You can also look at their driving record, if they have one.

That was a softball and you missed it.

A person with no prior is vastly riskier than a person with insurance for 10 years and no claim history. The person with no prior may well have had accidents, but since there was no insurance paying there is no record of it.

Also, insurance companies like getting paid, we all do. Someone with a history of paying is vastly preferable to someone without a history of paying.

That was a softball and you missed it.

A person with no prior is vastly riskier than a person with insurance for 10 years and no claim history. The person with no prior may well have had accidents, but since there was no insurance paying there is no record of it.

Also, insurance companies like getting paid, we all do. Someone with a history of paying is vastly preferable to someone without a history of paying.
Wait! It is his company and he can run it like he wants to... He doesn't have to make money.. He is living in a car on the Walmart parking lot...(by choice).. :)

Wait! It is his company and he can run it like he wants to... He doesn't have to make money.. He is living in a car on the Walmart parking lot...(by choice).. :)

Funny! Except the DOI doesn't like insurance companies that are actuarially unsound.

And that ignores numerous other risk factors that say someone with no prior is vastly riskier than someone with a history of insurance, even if that person has had claims and tickets.

I would never lie but especially wouldn't with Progressive. The look for a way to get out of a claim.

When I started my agency, I tried to treat everyone exactly the same, after all, what did their employment or net worth or other details really my have to do with their risk profile?

Unfortunately, underwriters are often right. I underwrite risks much more thoroughly than I used to. It really matters. The more states try to prevent it, the more it benefits the high risk and hurts the responsible folks.

Getting back to the original intent of this thread, as has been said, NEVER lie to the insurance company. There is always another carrier willing to take on a risk others pass on. The premium may not be equal, but neither is the risk. That's life.

You can talk with a multi line insurance agency.If they will lying, so the all answers will different, by this method you may realize they are lying or cheating. and about vehicle insurance you may ask from those who provides Car towing services, they knows better about it.
Other than an advertisement for a business you have something to do with, what in the world would a car towing service have to do with quoting or binding insurance?

Back