Should I Set Up 2 Different Market Place Accounts

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
Husband & wife are getting 2 different plans. Can I use the same account and do two different apps

It should let you use one app and split into 2 groups before you pick a plan.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I tried to split a couple this PM and could not get it to work. The software seems to be capable of making it happen but seems to be disabled.

I tried to split a couple this PM and could not get it to work. The software seems to be capable of making it happen but seems to be disabled.

It should come up with them separate on the pdf. I have never had a problem with that.

It should come up with them separate on the pdf. I have never had a problem with that.

And you are using a couple that files jointly and recieves a subsidy?

Do you split them up at the point near the end when you give your OK to the group made up of the couple. That's where I am trying to split them and none of the settings hold.

And you are using a couple that files jointly and recieves a subsidy?

Do you split them up at the point near the end when you give your OK to the group made up of the couple. That's where I am trying to split them and none of the settings hold.

They have to file joint. Yes that is where you split them.

It will split it up but bcbs softwre couldn't make it work.

Back