Sprout life insurance ?

My take on this stuff is a little different than most. I’m not looking for an IMO. I guess it’s possible there’s a better IMO for me out there but I don’t think there is. So I’m not seeking a change.

they aren’t an IMO - they don’t have any lead program - just an online company / platform. I like looking into these companies - I am with you on staying where I am, I’m not seeking change either but I do like to learn about what’s out there and help shed light on it/ gain more insight.

I love it . Doug Massey who said fe tele sales didn’t work for yrs now spamming it with video after video .He says several agents doing $30-$40k a month on $1200 lead cost .He now says dm is saturated with poor quality . He was spamming mapd for 10 months having never sold a mapd plan in his life .Recruiters all the same .

I love it . Doug Massey who said fe tele sales didn’t work for yrs now spamming it with video after video .He says several agents doing $30-$40k a month on $1200 lead cost .He now says dm is saturated with poor quality . He was spamming mapd for 10 months having never sold a mapd plan in his life .Recruiters all the same .

Yeah but.....

they aren’t an IMO - they don’t have any lead program - just an online company / platform. I like looking into these companies - I am with you on staying where I am, I’m not seeking change either but I do like to learn about what’s out there and help shed light on it/ gain more insight.

Most IMO’s don’t have a lead program.

Most IMO's don't have lead programs. Really very few do have lead programs. FEX doesn't have a lead program per se. They do administer the lead distribution for RGI because RGI doesn't sell direct to agents. And Scott and Travis lose money on the RGI program. That's probably why many don't do it? Or charge a surcharge on leads if they do.

As for adding companies, sometimes it works out. I wrote the first FEX KSKJ applications as a test 7 years ago this month. That's worked out pretty well for me and for FEX. Also for KSKJ.

There are a zillion of these companies. Plum, Bestow, Ethos, Haven, Breeze, etc.

I honestly don't think this would work in the traditional FE market though (from what I've heard from friends who work that market and from what I've learned in this forum).
I agree - I think this would take an agent out of the FE game, especially with those chargeback rules.

Back