State Farm CEO Bags $24M in 2022

marindependent

Guru
1000 Post Club
According to an article from Insurance Journal, the CEO of State Farm Michael Tipsord, took in $24.4M in 2022. He was just ahead of the CEO of the CEO of Travelers who took in $20MM and the CEO of Allstate who took in almost $19M. Liberty Mutual is 4th with over $15M.

You can see the full list here of the top earners here.

I am not surprised, that some of the CEOs make this much, although I was surprised to see a so called "Mutual" top the list. Welcome your thoughts?

"Data was compiled from the Nebraska Department of Insurance, which requires insurance companies to disclose information about compensation to top officials, CFA said."

According to an article from Insurance Journal, the CEO of State Farm Michael Tipsord, took in $24.4M in 2022. He was just ahead of the CEO of the CEO of Travelers who took in $20MM and the CEO of Allstate who took in almost $19M. Liberty Mutual is 4th with over $15M.

I am not surprised, that some of the CEOs make this much, although I was surprised to see a so called "Mutual" top the list. Welcome your thoughts?

"Data was compiled from the Nebraska Department of Insurance, which requires insurance companies to disclose information about compensation to top officials, CFA said."

In his defense, State Farm CEO only made 27 cents per active policy. Most State Farm agents i know make $125-$150 per policy. So, agents make 515 times more than the CEO. Just doesnt seem fair, maybe a Go Fund Me is needed

Probably never sold a policy in his life. The agent is the company every one else is support.

Below is a short video of him upon receiving his bonus.

giphy.gif

Travelers CEO is below.

funds.gif

And finally, the Allstate CEO is below, just after he got his bonus.

dave-chappelle-money.gif

Back