Stonewood Financial Comparative Software

paulallred

Super Genius
Hello has anyone bought and used this Stonewood Financial Comparative Software/Power Point presentation, which typically is designed to compare Max funded IUL to qualified plans like 401k's 403b's Roth IRA's etc?
If so please reply with how you like it or not...

Thank you,
Paul

Haven't heard of it, but imo you shouldn't be comparing the two. One is an investment acct, one is life insurance. They should have both.... too many agents set them against each other, rather agents should choose to help people maximize both. imo

I didn't ask for your unwarranted and uneducated wrongful opinion pfg1
The only one who wins with a 401k are the tax collectors and fee gathering 401k thieves.
If you'd like to see the mathematical proof I'd be glad to prove it you.
Otherwise please do not respond any further to this post, thank you.

A bit touchy there?
While I agree with you on fees and taxes, it would be very hard to convince me that contributing up to my employer match is bad.
I am in retirement mode now and the erosion of spending power due to taxes is significant.
I dont believe life insurance and a 401k is an either or choice.
Take your match and build tax free dollars elsewhere.

I didn't ask for your unwarranted and uneducated wrongful opinion pfg1
The only one who wins with a 401k are the tax collectors and fee gathering 401k thieves.
If you'd like to see the mathematical proof I'd be glad to prove it you.
Otherwise please do not respond any further to this post, thank you.
LOL, ok.
Keep in mind, what you would hypothetically illustrate using IUL with such a software has never been done. Ever.

A bit touchy there?
While I agree with you on fees and taxes, it would be very hard to convince me that contributing up to my employer match is bad.
I am in retirement mode now and the erosion of spending power due to taxes is significant.
I dont believe life insurance and a 401k is an either or choice.
Take your match and build tax free dollars elsewhere.

Agree!!! And yep, its definitely not either or. Taxes can definitely be an issue... which is why people that have the option should consider Roth options. Tax planning is a big deal, which is one reason PLI is valuable as a part of the portfolio.

I am familiar with that software. I do not own it but think it's pretty good. I use Insmark and have for 30 years but think Stonewood is probably a better client facing program.

Hello has anyone bought and used this Stonewood Financial Comparative Software/Power Point presentation, which typically is designed to compare Max funded IUL to qualified plans like 401k's 403b's Roth IRA's etc?
If so please reply with how you like it or not...

Thank you,
Paul

I just had a webinar meeting with Stonewood and in my opinion it's the best software since windows 95, 98, xp, me and windows 10.

I'm sold. Registering now

Back