Systemic Lupus

This is one of the few things I'll consider Americo for. I'm tempted to write Ss billing companies for this, but haven't to this point. I hope Americo gets this fixed soon.
Better to get on the ssb wagon late than never. I too hope this gets addressed soon. Would rather write graded/modified ssb over level without ssb. That's just me.

They are changing rates December 7.. Wonder by how much?

I do not know. On the whole life, they are pretty competitive now. On Term, their niche is in the underwriting tables they will take. I hope they do not jack with the ROPTerm price-wise. Especially at the younger ages. Same with the DLX. Not cheap but fairly lose underwriting. A big drawback is the $50,000 max.

I do not know. On the whole life, they are pretty competitive now. On Term, their niche is in the underwriting tables they will take. I hope they do not jack with the ROPTerm price-wise. Especially at the younger ages. Same with the DLX. Not cheap but fairly lose underwriting. A big drawback is the $50,000 max.
Sounds like the rates are going up.>>>"Premium rates will be available in QuickQuoteTM 12/7/19."

Ready, Steady, Go!
mail

2017 CSO Products Transition

Beginning December 7, 2019:

The following 2017 CSO product/rider updates will replace existing plans where approved:

• SI Term 20, 30, 20 ROP, and 20 DLX.
  • Express Issue Premier WL, Express Issue Deluxe WL, EIWL, and GIWL.
  • Provider WL.
  • Protector AD.
  • Child Rider.

Products from the existing portfolio will be issued for any applications signed 12/6/19 or earlier and received in the Home Office no later than 12/13/19. The exception will be for any product pending 2017 CSO approval. Applications for those products must be received in the Home Office by the end of the day 12/31/19 (must be issued and paid by 1/15/20) and will have a policy date no later than 12/31/19.

Apps dated 12/7/19 or later will be issued using 2017 CSO products/riders, where approved.

Premium rates will be available in QuickQuoteTM 12/7/19.
mail

ROP will be two bands.$25000 to $99999, $100000 to $300000. The lower band will only return 80% of premiums, the upper band 100%..

Last edited:
Back