Taking my Health & Life in NY tomorrow. Any advice for the newest of noobs. Looking for an IMO FMO.

Good afternoon ladies and gentleman, Thanks for taking a second out of your busy day. I am about as new as you can get. I've done some legwork over the past couple weeks looking for an IMO, FMO, BGA to hitch my wagon to. There is scarce information out there, especially within my local market (Brooklyn, NY). I am wondering if anyone can send a nudge in the right direction. It's a jungle out there and any advice is welcome.

Information I have gathered thus far has led me through PSM, Symmetry, Gordon Marketing, 360, & Family First. I think I am suffering from decision atrophy.

If I was going to rank my needs. 1. Training and support 2. Commission Grid 3. Advancement

I apologize for the basic B post but I really am that new and want to prevent missteps as I enter this crazy world if I can. I sincerely appreciate any time, consideration or advice you fine people may have. I look forward to being a productive and helpful member of this forum. As I learn I look forward to sharing.

Adam,

Our name should have been on your list too, but nonetheless, PSM is probably your best bet, with 360 coming in 2nd. Gordon is probably not what you want either unless you like dancing! Symmetry and FFL are just churn and burn operations. Stay away from those two for sure!

Back