TERM Forum - Conversion with ROP

Bummer. I am sure that is by design do the carrier is protected to only get conversions pro actively by agent or client & not have to allow conversions of those with their backs against the wall in yr 20 when they get the letter their coverage is ending. Another way our never ending push for cheaper is gutting the ability to continue products. Carriers used to design & price for people to keep their term even after level term period & convert. Now, premiums are astronimcal after level period & conversion privileges are much shortened, if any, compared to the past

I'm digging Term with ROP - it's make sense and is needed.

Seems the client "gets it" too . . .

Plus - can earn a 2nd Commission when the client converts some or all to Permanent. Or - can earn a 2nd Commission if the client uses the ROP check to buy another Permanent policy from another Carrier or even an Annuity.

I'm digging Term with ROP - it's make sense and is needed.

Seems the client "gets it" too . . .

Plus - can earn a 2nd Commission when the client converts some or all to Permanent. Or - can earn a 2nd Commission if the client uses the ROP check to buy another Permanent policy from another Carrier or even an Annuity.

Yup, great gateway product also to keep the conversation going about adding permanent coverage

Back