The Heavy Hand of HHS

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
I'm surprised I didn't see this out on this forum. Can you believe it (well yes I can), that the HHS (Heavy Hand Sebullshiats) stepped in at the last minute and twisted NAIC's arms to include agents in MLR. More picking of winners & losers. You win, you lose, you win, you lose, you lose, you lose...agents lost

WASHINGTON BUREAU -- Federal officials worked behind the scenes to turn the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) medical loss ratio (MLR) decision-making process against agents, according to leaders of the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America (IIABA).

HHS officials played an active role as the deliberations on the NAIC recommendations came to a close during the organization’s Fall National Meeting in October,” Rusbuldt and Symington say. “Federal representatives reportedly weighed in on the matter
outside of the public eye, discouraged NAIC leaders from considering the popular and broadly supported amendment, and influenced what should have been an impartial and independent decision-making process among state insurance regulators. HHS officials never offered input or suggestions on this matter during the many weeks of public consideration or submitted comments in written form.”
http://www.lifeandhealthinsurancenews.com/News/2011/1/Pages/IIABA-HHS-Interfered-with-NAIC-Deliberations.aspx?page=1

Shebullshits apparently has no love for agents, which is not unusual among insurance commissioners.

But it is quite obvious she doesn't care much for consumers either given the stuff she has done to make Obamacrap even worse than it was out of the gate.

Just another dingbat politician that has no fucking clue what she is doing.

You're being a little vague Bob. Don't hold back, tell us what you really think of her.

Shebullshits apparently has no love for agents, which is not unusual among insurance commissioners.

But it is quite obvious she doesn't care much for consumers either given the stuff she has done to make Obamacrap even worse than it was out of the gate.

Just another dingbat politician that has no fucking clue what she is doing.

I work in Kansas, and even though she is 2 years removed from being governor here we are still at least 5 years from having a balanced budget that actually keeps both the lights and the furnace on.

No problem.

By saving Medicare, Medicaid and Obamacrap, there will be enough money left over for KS to buy a state. They can probably pick up NY or CA for a song.

I work in Kansas, and even though she is 2 years removed from being governor here we are still at least 5 years from having a balanced budget that actually keeps both the lights and the furnace on.

This does not surprise me. This women truly believes in big government.

Back