The Most Cash Value in Year 1

I'll check it out. I think I saw somewhere the old product may be available provided it's delivered by June 1. I'll call my MM guy tomorrow and see what he says.

I'll check it out. I think I saw somewhere the old product may be available provided it's delivered by June 1. I'll call my MM guy tomorrow and see what he says.

Cut off date for the old product was 4/24. That is straight from the Mass illustration system.

If you are not running your own illustrations you really should... for a lot of different reasons. Product updates are one of those reasons.

If you are contracted through an IMO then you should go direct because you are most likely taking a haircut on comp.

Last edited:
Cut off date for the old product was 4/24. That is straight from the Mass illustration system.

If you are not running your own illustrations you really should... for a lot of different reasons. Product updates are one of those reasons.

If you are contracted through an IMO then you should go direct because you are most likely taking a haircut on comp.

I'm going direct and luckily it was illustrated with the new product. I should be set up for illustrations and e-apps by tomorrow (and thank god, that paper app was not environmently sensitive)

Back