Tiproute - Stay Far Away !

CaptiveBroke(r)

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
New York
I had replied to a thread in another forum regarding this company but I believe it should be in this forum where all could see and not get screwed.

They are a make believe lead company run by people that are on this forum promoting it as satisfied clients.

Recently purchase internet leads from them. After over a week, I emailed them questioning my order, telling me they had some tech problems and sent them later on in day.

I received a list of names (many were partial names with only an initial), addresses that were not complete and disconnect or wrong phone #'s. That's it. No ages, no M or F, no Sm or N/S, no health conditions, no amount of insurance requested...period!

Needless to say they were all pure crap. When I contacted them, "Jenni" replied :What do you want?...They are internet leads"? I demanded a refund only to hear that they will replace bad leads. They refuse to refund.

I am currently disputing charge with AMEX and hope that more people that have had problems will expose them as unscrupulous vendors.

Feel free to PM me for more information.

This person that owns this company USED to work for us. She did an excellent job until the end. There are issues there that I will not go into on a public forum. DO NOT LET HER THINK THAT SHE WORKS FOR UNITED HEALTH & LIFE. This company is owned by a lady by the name of Jenni Witzell and they have NOTHING to do with us! Steve Wingate

I had replied to a thread in another forum regarding this company but I believe it should be in this forum where all could see and not get screwed.

They are a make believe lead company run by people that are on this forum promoting it as satisfied clients.

Recently purchase internet leads from them. After over a week, I emailed them questioning my order, telling me they had some tech problems and sent them later on in day.

I received a list of names (many were partial names with only an initial), addresses that were not complete and disconnect or wrong phone #'s. That's it. No ages, no M or F, no Sm or N/S, no health conditions, no amount of insurance requested...period!

Needless to say they were all pure crap. When I contacted them, "Jenni" replied :What do you want?...They are internet leads"? I demanded a refund only to hear that they will replace bad leads. They refuse to refund.

I am currently disputing charge with AMEX and hope that more people that have had problems will expose them as unscrupulous vendors.

Feel free to PM me for more information.

But they were cheap!:biggrin:

The "leads" I received from them were nothing more than names, incomplete addressess and disconnected phone numbers.

I demanded my money be returned and when they refused, disputed it with AMEX. After an investigation and Tiproute did not reply to AMEX, my money was refunded.

They are a losers making believe they are a lead company.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yes, that is their website.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back