Took ahip and 4 co certs today

The amounts listed below are for the majority of the country (not the few states with higher levels like California):

MAPD
New - $611 (from $601)
Renewal - $306 (from $301)

PDP
New - $100 (from $92)
Renewal - $50 (from $46)

Don't sound like you'll be going.

MAPD is like living in the last days. It will happen when they least expect it. Pre trib will give those who dont believe their last chance. He may lose all his book of biz but he still might party in the sky bro

Or is it post tribulation. I get them flip flopped.

I left this focus is 2005 after about 3 companies left the market and I had to switch 100+ peeps in 30 days three different years 2005-2008

Im glad I got into other things annuities, life dental. I have no regrets. Always wanted my own company not some govt tethered career servicing hundreds of high maintenance health plans. . Of those 125 peeps about 15 are left and Im still doing AHIP and product for 3 companies. I give it 2 more years and renewals dwindling to the exit.

To each his own

Thanks for letting us know what you've been up to for the last 18 years. I've sure been wondering.

Scored 98 on ahip . About 85% of the questions on final exam are the same as the practice tests . Test took me 34 mins but i studied all the modules . If I didn’t study I still think I’d have passed with missing maybe 2-3 . The fraud and waste takes 45 mins to an hr. I can see how someone with any type memory issues wouldn’t have a chance to pass . That’s were the fmo “ makes sure you pass “ or his huge overrides up in smoke
CMS such a joke. while taking certs over 2 days of reading the punishment to me if I made an unsolicited phone call I received over 20calls wanting to telll me about the new plans

so arrest them

CMS such a joke. while taking certs over 2 days of reading the punishment to me if I made an unsolicited phone call I received over 20calls wanting to telll me about the new plans

so arrest them

Its NOT CMS. Its AHIP.

You know...the lobbying group for insurance companies.

Back