Trans Rule for Rewrites?

from the TA Agent Field Manual (ML106 03/15) page 11:

Reinstatements and Reissues

If a policy is reinstated or reissued, notify the Commission Department to reinstate the advance commission. Credit for the reinstated advance will appear on your regular advance statement.

REWRITES

If the Company determines that any policy is discontinued during the premium paying period and new insurance has been issued on the same life within six months before, or one year after such discontinuance, first year commission will be payable only on the increase, if any, of the new policy over the old. Full renewal commissions will be paid on the new policy thereafter, in accordance with your agent’s contract.

(don't ask me what it means, my eyes glaze over halfway into the paragraph...but yeah, what Newby said...) :SLEEP:

from the TA Agent Field Manual (ML106 03/15) page 11: (don't ask me what it means, my eyes glaze over halfway into the paragraph...but yeah, what Newby said...) :SLEEP:

I'll take my six months at $169/mo with Trans and write her somewhere else.

That's what I did. Took a little hit by writing Aetna. But it was like $30 cheaper than Settlers.

A little hit is all it is. Now if you can just keep that client paying...that's the challenge.

She paid for 6 months. I know what it was. The third fell on a Saturday this month. She wasn't set up on an SSBA.

But the daughter is watching her bank acct now. Ladies 83. And if I have to rewrite her 6 months again...I will ;)

Back