U.S. Health Advisors

fishx

Hello everyone. I am looking for some feedback on U.S. Health Advisors. Any pros or cons? Is this a good company to work for?

Thanks All

Hello everyone. I am looking for some feedback on U.S. Health Advisors. Any pros or cons? Is this a good company to work for?

Thanks All

Its hard to see unless you are looking for it, but there's a search engine box to the right. There are plenty of threads discussing the company.

So health insurance does away with healthcare expenses? How exactly does that work?

I think what he meant to say was that Obama scares all of the doctors and hospitals into not charging for services unless they can provide a CPT code that specifically addresses the needs of the patient and country so that the consumer not only doesn't pay the premium but also the government directly reimburses said provider or hospital in the hope that Obama will stop scaring them or in the case of a direct pay non-reimbursed expense for non-routine medical care then the provider has to provide and the hospital has to be hospitable or else they will violate the inherent terms of the Affordable Care Act and the Chinese will send over a hit man to collect on their debt.

There, did I get everything he was thinking?

Back