• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

UnitedHealth 'really comfortable' with Medicare Advantage as competitors sweat

United is the king of kings . By far the most loyalty . Since aep I’ve wrote the most with them . Don’t kid yourself there’s some brinkmanship going on . Let’s see the final product’s in September . United’s always been my favorite carrier to write as i have by far the greatest loyalty and i to this day have never gotten an anyone unhappy with them .

I have a large block of business with UHC MA going back as far as 2006 and average about 95% percintency ( except for the year circa 2013 when they did the network optimization jettisoning providers with high utilization rates which turned to be a smart move in the long run ) .They have been without a doubt the most stable plans in my part of Florida and i really appreciate they don't come out with too many different plans like Humana does and like you say the loyalty level is off the chart.People love them some AARP!Wall street likes them too because they consistently make fat margins because they know how to manage healthcare efficiently.

I have a large block of business with UHC MA going back as far as 2006 and average about 95% percintency ( except for the year circa 2013 when they did the network optimization jettisoning providers with high utilization rates which turned to be a smart move in the long run ) .They have been without a doubt the most stable plans in my part of Florida and i really appreciate they don't come out with too many different plans like Humana does and like you say the loyalty level is off the chart.People love them some AARP!Wall street likes them too because they consistently make fat margins because they know how to manage healthcare efficiently.
I’m a platinum producer with united and Ambassador with Humana . I just started writing Aetna the last 4 months and I’m writing them hard . Next yr i expect my top carrier to be United and i expect to write a lot of Devoted. I love United’s speed of approval . I’ve had so many I turned in at 2pm and they’re approved by 8am . Humana and Aetna take 3-4 days min

Back