Used Netquote and Insuranceleads.com

Over the years I have tried several lead companies and find them all to be garbage. I would love to find a good lead company to buy leads for my producers but after doing it several times I am honestly tired of having to request credits on all of the bad leads.

Over the years I have tried several lead companies and find them all to be garbage. I would love to find a good lead company to buy leads for my producers but after doing it several times I am honestly tired of having to request credits on all of the bad leads.

I echo these sediments....I will never buy from lead companies again. How they actually survive is beyond me.

Interesting. I might have had an account with them. So why did you leave and what are you doing now?

WebNanny not used in this post
WebCurious was used in this post

The lost of Tracey Woods could be devastating. With nobody over 200 pounds as a backup...it could be a problem.

Interesting. I might have had an account with them. So why did you leave and what are you doing now?

WebNanny not used in this post
WebCurious was used in this post

The lost of Tracey Woods could be devastating. With nobody over 200 pounds as a backup...it could be a problem.

I have no complaints about the company. It was a great experience and I enjoyed working with the rest of the executive team there.

I just decided to go off on my own. I prefer working as a consultant because I know I can deliver real value.

Not to say that we didn’t work hard to help agents produce at IL. We did, but let me put it this way. I know agents can do better if they learn to generate their own leads.

I strongly believe that successful agents understand this and that the future is in helping them get better results from their online marketing and helping them develop a strong internet presence in their market rather than selling them leads. At least that is what I believe so I decided to break off and follow my vision.

Last edited:
How long ago did you leave? Things have gone downhill, for the most part, over the last 12 months or so.

Try Quote Wizard. I was a fan of Insurance Leads until my rep left/quit/was fired and I like QW because you can filter for driving record, age, zip code, prior BI all for around $7. I'm paying $6 per lead for prospects over 25, own home, and clean driving record.

I have received credit for leads that have had incidents on their record or I proved were not homeowners. All lead companies are evil I use QW because they are the least evil for now. A good way for instant activity on top of your referrals and cross selling.

The QuoteWizard guys are standup people. I think a lot of them and the business they are running. They are really trying to do the right thing. Good choice.

Thanks for the kind words on QuoteWizard guys!

We really do have a great return policy, reasonable pricing, and we try to do our best to shut down any bad affiliates.

There are no contracts and our service is cancel at any time. We do offer high volume discounts for agents looking to buy in volume.

Call 1-800-755-4392 for more information. If you mention you heard about us on the insurance forum we will give you $50 in free leads to check us out.

Head to quotewizard.com/agents/request-leads to get started.

Warm Regards,

Ian Hopper

Sales and Marketing Manager

Back