VA Life & Health Exam

No problem. I think everyone here likes to help out where they can. Speaking of helping out...

If you know anyone in need of an online self-study course for in Virginia, Missouri or Idaho in Life & Health or Property & Casualty send them our way. We are currently trying to get some feedback from customers on our new video courses. We are giving (10) - 45 day subscriptions away in each state.

Each course has about 20+ hours of 5-15 minute video clips (national & state) and review quizzes after each chapter. It's taking our current students around 45 hours to watch the videos, review questions and go over our book (national & state component included). The instructor of these courses has been teaching insurance & real estate for almost thirty years. Pass rate for his first time test takers is right around 80%. We are pretty confident that most everyone will enjoy our teaching method.

If someone is interested in a free course (listed above) please sign up for an account with us and then give us a call. We'll get a book shipped out quickly. We don't sell information and for the free course I will probably send a couple emails to ask how the course is going. My hope would be that these free courses would go to motivated people that are really trying to pass the insurance exam and get their license. Again, course feedback is all that we are looking for.

Thanks for your interest,

Devon

America's Professor - Online Insurance Prelicensing & Exam Prep
1-800-870-3130

Last edited:
Back