WA & OR Group Life & Disability carriers?

Diesel84

Hello All!

I've recently have gotten a lot of calls on group Life & Disability. I think business in the current market that have high talent are now looking into ways on keeping preferred employees and adding this benefit?
I don't know where I should go for markets on this line of business for WA/OR. Is there a wholesaler I should use or carrier I should get appointed with?

Thanks so much for your help! :)

Hello All!

I've recently have gotten a lot of calls on group Life & Disability. I think business in the current market that have high talent are now looking into ways on keeping preferred employees and adding this benefit?
I don't know where I should go for markets on this line of business for WA/OR. Is there a wholesaler I should use or carrier I should get appointed with?

Thanks so much for your help! :)
Call carriers directly for group. (an agency will have to price in their comp to your quote and you will end up being less competitive).

The big question is are these GSI cases or actual group and how large are these companies?

Size and type will dictate the carriers.

Its a group of 15 employees. Do you have carriers i should reach out if there is no wholesaler to use?

Back