wading thru the swamp

rancher

ex life and health agent in the 90's looking to get back in the game. covid really changed the way / created new ways to do business...seems like tech is trying to change the way business is done...but tech has changed the world.....another tool for the toolbox...what I have experienced is the amount of bull..st many of the offers are, companies that do not pay residuals, do not vest for 5 years act. have been in sales for over 40 years.....good thing my smelling senses are intact. Thank you all who contribute to this forum, it is a rich resource indeed

ex life and health agent in the 90's looking to get back in the game. covid really changed the way / created new ways to do business...seems like tech is trying to change the way business is done...but tech has changed the world.....another tool for the toolbox...what I have experienced is the amount of bull..st many of the offers are, companies that do not pay residuals, do not vest for 5 years act. have been in sales for over 40 years.....good thing my smelling senses are intact. Thank you all who contribute to this forum, it is a rich resource indeed

What are you doing now?

We see it in the P&C world too. Vesting schedules as long as 13 years. What in the actual eff? 13 years is an eternity in the business world, especially with current financial regulatory uncertainties looming.

If you're looking for a solid IMO, just keep asking questions. Sounds like you know when you smell something that stinks... trust your gut

Back