Want to Become a 2-20 Agent in Florida and Need to Choose a School

jeepliberty05

Hello All! I am hoping someone can help. I am interested in obtaining my 2-20 license in Florida and am not sure what school is the most reputable and cost effective. I would prefer the training to be online. I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

Hello All! I am hoping someone can help. I am interested in obtaining my 2-20 license in Florida and am not sure what school is the most reputable and cost effective. I would prefer the training to be online. I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

I liked ExamFX for my L&H license.

I'm not sure what the 2-20 means in FL but is that P&C or L&H? If you do P&C I am honestly going to recommend to you that you take a formal class for a week. P&C can be a PAIN IN THE ASS to learn on your own- many people fail the commercial part of P&C and fail the exam for it. I am confident that a larger percentage of people fail the P&C than L&H when adjusted for the number of people that take each exam.

Just throwing that out there for you- wasted money on an online class could have been used to get a formal class for a week instead.

If you are doing L&H, ignore the above paragraph :)

Latest posts

Back