Website Went Live. Thoughts??

Couple of things:

1. Are you Melissa or David? Either way, I would put up a short bio AND A PICTURE. It would personalize things more.

2. You can write P&C and Health anywhere, but Life, annuity, and DI are MINE in Raleigh and Durham. You can have Chapel Hill and everything west of Burlington. :D

Larry Tew said:
Couple of things:

1. Are you Melissa or David? Either way, I would put up a short bio AND A PICTURE. It would personalize things more.

2. You can write P&C and Health anywhere, but Life, annuity, and DI are MINE in Raleigh and Durham. You can have Chapel Hill and everything west of Burlington. :D

I'm Melissa. Yeah, waiting to have photographer friend take picture to post. But who knows when they will get to it.

I am staying West of Raleigh so it's yours :).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
YouGotMyMoney said:
nice site....but u may want to try SC....im locking every1 out of nc.

Locking out everyone. Whew you have a big job ahead of you. :)

Last edited:
Hunt, who are your personal lines companies for P&C? Who are your major writers?

You can PM me if you want to not give it out here. I'm just curious to see what other agents use. I'm in the Charlotte area so I'm not going to be stepping on your toes.

its fine, make it more personal, otherwise, looks like any other agency site. Says nothing about you.

Back