What Do Your Clients Want to See on Your Website?

Having a blog on your site I think is important, you can get some real leads from customers that are looking for more information through the blog, it also has good SEO benefits as well.

Seems like our latest web designers, Matt and Sam, are not posting any longer. I was (still) waiting to see which lucky 5 agents got the free websites they were offering....????

Hi guys,

We're still here. We've just been working furiously hard on getting our beta sites up and working. We now have over 500 stock images to use, 30 templates and 30+ logos. Our website is coming along but still needs some work. If your interested in getting a website, just let us know.

Matt Brody
Insurance Beanstalk
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Having a blog on your site I think is important, you can get some real leads from customers that are looking for more information through the blog, it also has good SEO benefits as well.

I couldn't agree more with you! Blogs are a great way to generate leads and improve your SEO. Search engines love fresh content. We recommend to post at least once a week. Just make sure that your content is something your customers will want to read and share with their friends. The more they share it, the better the search engines will rank you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back