• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Where's Pangea?

Yeah. It's easy to be dishonest on the net.

Rick

Not if you're processing payments. Just a few disputes will get your PayPal account locked up. I assume you filed a dispute through PayPal.

Processing with a regular merchant account if you have trashed credit is extremely difficult. Most processors will put a security hold on new accounts until they physically speak with a few clients - which means they won't release your funds.

I'm sorry you got burned by him and certainly hope you get your money back. But if someone has a goal of scamming or burning people online then it'll soon be impossible for them to process payments.

BAHAHAHAH I knew that guy was a joke. check out this thread we had a while back

Keywords Question - Page 3

this was after an incident we had where he tried to sell me his seo service and I just didnt take the bait. His approach was actually pretty good and probably would have gotten someone who hadn't been in sales for a couple years but i knew this guy was full of ****.
so if your out there pangaea ive managed to do just fine for my keywords and it seems like youve been sandboxed :D

Back