Which States is Assurant Most Competitive In?

squid

Texas
I'm new(ish) to the game and recently got contracted with Assurant in Texas. I'm just wondering if there are some states where they are competitive enough to warrant getting a non-res just to sell Assurant. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'm new(ish) to the game and recently got contracted with Assurant in Texas. I'm just wondering if there are some states where they are competitive enough to warrant getting a non-res just to sell Assurant. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I still don't write them but I ran a few rates for 2011 in Colorado and they are competitive for the whole 2 products they offer. That being said, Colorado has some messed up new laws on top of fed health care in an effort to really screw with people and rates are jumping through the roof on new plans so being able to beat their old policy will be tough for you. Assurant has it's places if you know how to sell an HSA.

This means that Assurant is not competitive anywhere. However, my past experience with them yielded competitive rates in MD. I do not promote their plans now due to their dropping many of my customers, resulting in making t
hem angry, and me with chargebacks.

Back