Who wants to sell Tele-Medicine? Hmmm....

Stephen, I never attacked you nor would I. However, when your story was not adding up and the fact that you were not responding (despite being on the site daily) it starts to make people question the validity of your story. I am here to help in any way that I can. Your attachment did not include any identifying details that would allow me to back into your account. If you want to pm those details I would appreciate it. I can then figure out what transpired and make sure that you are fully satisfied. I have never seen that form generated so I am confused as to ultimately what link you signed up through.

I am going to decline your kind offer to help and move on down the road. Best of luck Bob.

Stephen

Stephen, that's a shame. Just being blunt, an offer to assist you has been made and would help clarify where your mistake was made. There are thousands of individuals on this exact plan and we have yet to have any complaints over the sign up etc. I don't feel that I can do anything more than what I've already done and that I've exceeded all expectations regarding customer service. Our product is beautiful, streamlined and is the best out there. If you change your mind then I am only a pm away.

I can attest that my wife had multiple issues when trying to register herself and our older son on the site. After a couple phone calls it was eventually resolved but it was less than simple process. They also rejected the payment with our HSA Visa card for $38 despite a couple thousand available (card worked fine later that night to pay prescriptions).

Our use of MDLive has been mixed results, our son was sent home with strep from the nurse's office we called and figured that was faster and cheaper than urgent care. My wife took pictures of the white spots on his throat and sent them to the Dr, he prescribed a cough medicine and inhaler....no antibiotics. Needless to say, we took him to urgent care and the nurse didn't even have to run the culture test as it was that obvious what it was....antibiotic prescribed.

Gotcha. I cannot attest to when people go through MDLive's website. My site belongs to me and takes care of the registration for you. It's why Stephen had issues earlier. He did not go through my site which takes care of the registration and the administration of your customer number etc.

I have used MDLive before, its a good product. But as for selling it, I cant imagine the commission is very high (with an annual price of $59.99), and worth the time it would take to sell.

Not sure what happened to my last post. The commission structure is actually quite strong and most certainly is substantial enough to justify offering it. This is especially true when working with employers. I have people who are dedicated to selling this on an individual basis and it's all that they do. Feel free to join and I can give you all of the details.

Not sure what happened to my last post. The commission structure is actually quite strong and most certainly is substantial enough to justify offering it. This is especially true when working with employers. I have people who are dedicated to selling this on an individual basis and it's all that they do. Feel free to join and I can give you all of the details.

My post disappeared too earlier . . .

Actually - it is has awesome wholesale pricing. Perfect for bundling . . .

Back