Who will the forum toast in 2021?

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
Been here since the end of 2017 and can say that for me it has been a very beneficial ride, I have had the opportunity to learn much. I am very thankful for the timely and helpful information that has been posted, as well as the comic relief among the brotherhood of professional sales folks... not to mention the all important subject of bacon.

That said, the forum has a unique way of smoking out folks and leaving them rather toasty. Since my initial involvement, I have seen some rather interesting things happen and some very vocal voices grow silent or people just seem to vanish into thin air. I'm just wondering what 2021 will bring.

We are in a tough minded business, it has broken many an optimistic sole and left a scare across the pride of many who thought they could sale.

My hope is the forum will continue to be a place to have your ideas and beliefs critiqued and challenged in a productive way. I also hope the forum can be a place of encouragement and positive reinforcement to those who are new to the profession as wells as those who have become relative masters of their trade. (I belong somewhere in the first middle half.)

I don't know where he is right now, but wherever he is, I bet Goillini52 is getting toasted as we speak.

tenor.gif

:laugh::laugh:... yep, thanks to IL laws he can get toasted anytime he likes... and it's legal! :yes:

...now is it wise, well that's a whole other conversation. :confused:

Back