Wholesale Caskets?

She also said that she received a letter from that company telling her that her policy wasn't a whole life policy anymore. I told her that didn't sound right, but she can't remember where she put the letter she received.

I noticed that the page I posted is the only place on their site that whole life policies are mentioned. They seem to be focused on only offering annuities now.

She's going to give them a call tomorrow.
Make sure you ALWAYS call with the client and you gather the info as the expert. What is the carrier? I am interested to know how this case turns out

Newby what does the avg funeral charge for a casket? So When a Beneficiary goes to the funeral home and says "My mother died today and we want to bury her" . Do you ask the funeral home for a total price with a breakdown for each item?Then when they give you a price of $10k and their charging $3k for the casket do you then say deduct the $3k we have are own and it'll be here tommorrow?
You need to walk into a funeral home and get a General Price List, they are required by law to give you one and it goes over the exact prices a client will pay for caskets. A satin 20 gauge casket is around $995 right now from a funeral home. They only go up depending on the quality and material of course

You need to walk into a funeral home and get a General Price List, they are required by law to give you one and it goes over the exact prices a client will pay for caskets. A satin 20 gauge casket is around $995 right now from a funeral home. They only go up depending on the quality and material of course
The GPL isn’t required to include specific casket prices. Many funeral homes include one, though, or have a separate casket price list.

Correct - but they are required to give you a GPL, not put everything in there from breakdowns.

A GPL will only have the service prices and a RANGE of prices for merchandise.

So for caskets it will say “from $550 to $50,000. You have to get a casket price list to know what funeral homes charge for specific caskets.

but you are right that most will have metal casket starting in the vicinity of $1000. They will have a cloth covered wood casket that’s generally used for county indigent burial’s for around $500. And then plenty of caskets more expensive.

Latest posts

Back