Wordpress 101 Webinar: Build Your Own Website

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
We will be running a webinar on how to easily build your own Wordpress website.

This is designed for people who don't know a single thing about websites or web design and will walk you through all the basics about getting a Wordpress site up and running quickly and easily.

You can have a website for the cost of a domain name and basic hosting. We'll go over the differences between free and premium templates and show you the basics of getting your site live.

This is right down your alley if you don't have a site, have an outdated site or simply want full control over your site.

Date: May 2nd
Time: 1pm Eastern

Click Here to Register

(or copy and paste: Wordpress Websites 101)

I'm currently on the webinar and my head hurts. I know that folks like to tout how "easy" this stuff is. For me, it's not - totally lost

Taking on your own Wordpress site is absolutely not for everyone. If you're into "techy" stuff and actually look forward to learning things about websites then it's your cup of tea. For others, it's worth it to farm it out.

I guess I'll farm it out. I'm a pretty young guy, but this stuff literally sounds like a foreign language.

It gets old hearing "see how easy it is", "and all you do is...", etc.

Just watched it. Very informative. Thanks for the webinar John. You guys are doing a nice job with NOLHA

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm actually creating a video tutorial on my Wordpress 101 instead of releasing the archived version of today's webinar. Trust me when I say it'll be easier to follow.

Back