Working with Non-Profits

I have a client whose wife runs a non-profit. Its a small charity. I was wondering what I could offer them, 403b, ltci?

Thanks,

You can offer them anything you could offer a for profit business. Life, DI, LTC Retirement etc. They would qualify for 403(b) if they are a 501(c)3 non profit but they can also use a Simple IRA, 401K etc.

Treat them right and they refer like crazy. Most executive directors sit on other non-profit boards. Small community and good business in my experience. Long story, but I managed to get into several green energy/organic food organizations. Those two issues are not remotely on my radar, I just networked myself in by accident. I have seen the payrolls and most employees make in the $40,000 to $60,000 range. The ED is usually in the $100,000 to $180,000 range.

Treat them right and they refer like crazy. Most executive directors sit on other non-profit boards. Small community and good business in my experience. Long story, but I managed to get into several green energy/organic food organizations. Those two issues are not remotely on my radar, I just networked myself in by accident. I have seen the payrolls and most employees make in the $40,000 to $60,000 range. The ED is usually in the $100,000 to $180,000 range.

And they call them Non-Profits...Someone is certainly profiting :).

Back