YouTube links & last thread post links

DHK

RFC®, ChFC®, CLU®
5000 Post Club
Just noticing that YouTube links aren't showing up on initial load of a page? I have to refresh in order to "activate" the link?

Also, when I click for the last post of a thread, it doesn't take me there, but the beginning of that particular page.

Just wanted to let you know.

@valdet

@JustinB

If you are using Chrome that is the problem. Val told me the recent Chrome update "broke" that feature. So far no forum fixes.

If you are using Chrome that is the problem. Val told me the recent Chrome update "broke" that feature. So far no forum fixes.

Ah. I am and it's updated to the last update.

But someone mentioned that it isn't working in Microsoft Edge either? Thought it could be related.

Ah. I am and it's updated to the last update.

But someone mentioned that it isn't working in Microsoft Edge either? Thought it could be related.

Microsoft browser is/will be changing to Chromium. Don't know if they have yet. Don't know if this feature/bug is limited to XenForo (software used on this forum) or not. I rarely use anything but Chrome and this is the only site where it is a problem.

Unfortunately, the issue with videos and last-post link is related to Chrome browser.
I've recently upgraded the software to latest version upgrade, but still trying to find a fix for these two little bugs.

Thanks,
Val.
Val, I have the same issue with the Edge browser... Only, It will not show the links on a refresh most of the time as the Chrome does..

This is a test to see if Youtube video previews are clickable/playable on first pageview

Hope it works :)

Edit:
It works on my side, can anyone confirm the video above or any other Youtube video is playable/clickable on first viewing.

Back