$2 Life Leads

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
Just bought 100 exclusive Val Pack (and not a prepaid return...they have to use their own stamp) mail in life leads in the zips of my choosing for $210 and 63 leads for free with a 90 day guarantee that if I do not make $1,600 in the 90 day on the 163 leads I get my money back....will let you know......

Last edited:
Sti:

Looking forward to your update on these. Sounds like if they return the card, especially after paying their own stamp, you have some real interest.
This could be very interesting.

Just checking Sti, is it Vale Pack or Val Pack? Seems like I have seen Val Pak in our area? Thank you, and looking forward to feedback. DO you have contact info you can share?

Last edited:
  • Staff
I am not going to recommend anything till I try them out first.......and yes ....sorry ...Val Pack....

Last edited:
At $2 per lead, I better close one out of 5 to keep my cost under $10.

(joke)

And yes asking for the stamp is a good things sometimes. At one time I did postage pre paid and I got a lot of "go f yourself" cards back in the mail, mickey mouse, and donald duck.

Good luck sounds promising with low investment.

At $2 per lead, I better close one out of 5 to keep my cost under $10.

(joke)

And yes asking for the stamp is a good things sometimes. At one time I did postage pre paid and I got a lot of "go f yourself" cards back in the mail, mickey mouse, and donald duck.

Good luck sounds promising with low investment.

Will let you guys know....mean while......here for you enjoyment me trying a new long board and wiping out....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back