9 free audio prospecting tapes emailed to you

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
If you will email rosenthalfiles@aol.com, and request the free audio tapes, you will get 9 free audio prospecting tapes. You might hear an idea that you have not thought of yet. Also you can request information on how to make your own life insurance door hangers. I can email you the template that I use from doorhangers.com. I can also send you a free living will for your state if you tell me which state that you live in. This is a great service to offer your clients.

*** UPDATE**** You can now click here to listen to some of my prospecting tapes.

Last edited:
Do you mean cassette tapes?

If you will email [email protected], and request the free audio tapes, you will get 9 free audio prospecting tapes. You might hear an idea that you have not thought of yet. Also you can request information on how to make your own life insurance door hangers. I can email you the template that I use from doorhangers.com. I can also send you a free living will for your state if you tell me which state that you live in. This is a great service to offer your clients.

True to his word, Mark did email .wav files to me almost immediately upon my request. They are very good and in fact I've picked up a couple of ideas from them that if I can remember them, will help me.

So, I want to publicly thank him for making them available and asking nothing in return.

Rick

Mark is the real deal. A true life insurance professional who's
sales material is packed full of great prospecting tips that work. His material is much better than those sales guru's peddling their sales materials for hundreds of dollars.

I was leery until Rick starting backing him. Now I'm in. I've sent in my request for the tapes (mp3's, whatever).

Mark is a stand up guy. I spoke to him for quite some time, the day before yesterday, and he has some great ideas. I'm excited about doing business, again.

Back