Exp. Medicare Appointment Setter for Hire.

The Phone Pro

All calling is done from my home office.
I am a local of Alabama.

(I HAVE 1 SPOT OPEN FOR A AGENT TO CALL FOR.)

I have 15 yrs exp as customer service / appointment setter.

If you hate door knocking, or hate doing your own calling, no problem leave the phone work to me.

Can email your appts to you or enter them on the google calendar.
Stop the No Shows, I set quality appts you can count on. $$$$
Make the money you deserve.
**$15.00 per seen appt.**

(I am not interested in Final Expense.)

Resume upon request!! :yes:[email protected]

Last edited:
Hello
I can see that this is a post from 2 yrs ago I just wanted to know if you are still setting appts for agents I'm very interested

Folks unless you're getting 30 or more leads a week do yourself a favor and learn how to set your own appts. An apt setter could care less about your leads you pay $30 for an will waste 1/3 to 1/2 of them were if you learn how to call you'd fight for the apt and get many of them. Also apt setters are a crutch and you'll be looking for a new one every 6 months.

Folks unless you're getting 30 or more leads a week do yourself a favor and learn how to set your own appts. An apt setter could care less about your leads you pay $30 for an will waste 1/3 to 1/2 of them were if you learn how to call you'd fight for the apt and get many of them. Also apt setters are a crutch and you'll be looking for a new one every 6 months.

I agree with this except I don't ever see the need for an appointment setter in the med supp market. If you are hiring someone to do the calling for you, you might as well pay them to generate leads for you by cold calling.

Seminars and a lot of patience
Could not agree more. One of my clients introduced me to his financial advisor a couple of years ago without my asking. Huge referrer. Since then I've asked every new client for an introduction to their financial advisor. Now all my leads are inbound calls from FA, family and friends of clients. Most of that from seminars those FA have asked me to do. But it does require patience.

Back