100k- FIA- Need Advice

TPAAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
FE agent- 20 years writing life- licensed with annuities.. however never wrote one.. have a client that called me looking to invest 100k in a fixed annuity.. possibly 5 years may ten guaranteed rate- He got a proposal from Jackson life at 3.5 rate??? Anybody know of a rate comparable to that or better? Looking for the highest commission payout.. Will split commission.. State is Florida....

FE agent- 20 years writing life- licensed with annuities.. however never wrote one.. have a client that called me looking to invest 100k in a fixed annuity.. possibly 5 years may ten guaranteed rate- He got a proposal from Jackson life at 3.5 rate??? Anybody know of a rate comparable to that or better? Looking for the highest commission payout.. Will split commission.. State is Florida....

That's actually lowered from a previously higher rate. F&G still have their 4.1 rate going on?

If you want to call me on this let me know and I'll pm you my number.

There is no reason to split this case...you should get all of the street comp so even on a lower comped product, you'll make more keeping 100% instead of splitting.

Back