Accumulation Focus-BCA,Nationwide,America I.e. Legacy, AIG?? What Are You Guys Using?

AOKING

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Just wondering what you opinion is for the strongest accumulation product on the market.......to add to the above produc ts- forethought Blackrock index, tryvstA?

Thanks,
AO

Hey Tahoe,

What was that FMO you have a relationship with that specializes in premium finance?

Thanks,
AO

Choice 10 from AEI deserves mention for sure. No discussion of a proprietary index....Goes a long way

Athene Performance Elite.

Curious Tahoe, why do you like this better than Athene's Ascent Pro? It looked to me like the index strategies may be superior in the Ascent Pro series....Am I incorrect on that?

Thanks,
AO

----------

Choice 10 from AEI deserves mention for sure. No discussion of a proprietary index....Goes a long way

What Index strategy are you using with the Choice 10?

Thanks,
AO

Curious Tahoe, why do you like this better than Athene's Ascent Pro? It looked to me like the index strategies may be superior in the Ascent Pro series....Am I incorrect on that?

Thanks,
AO

----------

What Index strategy are you using with the Choice 10?

Thanks,
AO

Not to speak for Tahoe but I'll take a stab at both questions to give my opinion.

Ascent is a great short term offering. If a client can stretch to a 10 or even 15 year surrender you have to remember you're also getting a premium bonus to start. The 5 and 7 year Ascent do not have a bonus.

This Friday (hopefully you're FMOs have you up to date) Athene is making another rate change on the Ascent line. The income account bonus is going down to 5% and caps/spreads are coming down/going up. Annual point to point will be 4.25% on the 7 year Ascent which effectively put it at the same cap as performance Elite, BUT performance Elite has that bonus. Actual indexing options available are the same.

Choice 10 I always use the participation on the SP500. However, I should mention AEI is about to drop that to 40% from 45% very soon.

Rates keep going down down down:err:

Back